This girl is so cute that i hardly not to blog about her. I got this tweet this morning by my friend saying how good is her video and i was like, omg, this is really nice. She would definitely be my favorite cover singer after Jayeslee and Cityincolors. Let's hear her cover of Jessie J song, Price Tag. Enjoy! ^_^
It was not until 1950s that the term "geek" became associated with those who were passionate or obsessed with technology or specific sub-culture.If you have seen the "Evolution of the Geek" poster, well it is quite detailed in a fact that they list it out many types of geeks through the time. But i think there are just some geeks i want to point out some geeks and give my opinion, the must-have gadgets for them and what type of language they say. Well, after all, this is only my opinion, not necessarily to be 100% true. Do have fun reading.
1. Apple Geek
- Well this type of geek are die-hard fans of Apple, obviously.
- They will battle to backup Apple products in forums, twitter, facebook and even in youtube comments
- When Apple launches a product, they will try to be the first one to get it, or at least hoping to be there.
- People who want simplicity and not complicated procedures.
- They always make productivity their priority. Thats why they choose Mac.
- Must have items: (err, All Apple products)
- Mostly speak just the same way urban people speak. Well they are just people who likes Apple products so much
2. Game Geeks
- Its either on the computer or console, they are hardcore gamers.
- A random guess, either they play MMPORGP, FPS or others. If they play games like it will give them money, that is the game geek.
- Conduct or join in gaming tournaments. Almost all of their friends are selected based on the similar games they play
- Must have items: A very powerful computer and a very large screen and a very fast internet connection and lots of free time
- For normal guys, if you don't ever play the game, don't dream to be in their conversation, you will not understand a thing!
- Terms use in daily life are similar to a regular technology or computer geek: n00b, pwn, some leet speaks etc.
3. Design or/and Photography Geeks
- It will be a hard life without them, after all, everyone needs someone to design you a poster someday (or not?).
- They can draw/paint creatively and makes all the people around so jealous with the talent they have.
- Photo shoots is the time to gather around and take pictures everywhere while chatting about the latest camera, techniques etc.
- No 1 rule: don't judge someone with his/her camera.
- Photoshop is a click away on the desktop or down the taskbar in their computer
- Must have items: Photoshop(err did i say that again?), a computer that is sufficient to run the latest Photoshop, the latest pro DSLR camera (or some enjoy having some old cameras, it depends), a lot of lenses, accessories.
- They speak their own language, sometimes something that is so average looks so beautiful to them. etc.
4. Linux geek
- At least heard the word "Free as in Freedom", by Richard Stallman,
- They use linux as their main OS.
- Love the terminal
- Encouraging other peoples to use linux. Keep telling that warez is not a good thing.
- Every linux fan is also a fan to at least one linux distro. Sometimes there are wars among the distro and everyone will backup their distro till the end.
- Love the "adventure" solving problems in linux, maybe due to hardware, drivers, software etc.
- Windows == Winblows.
- Must have items: A fully compatible linux desktop/laptop. A private server. Very stable internet(to download those updates)
- Linux speak. sometimes leet speak, but all the time make jokes of linux commands. rm -rf, sudo, etc.
There is just some geeks that i really know. But the main idea is, a geek is someone who have a lot of passion into something and trust me, it is not bad if someone called you a geek. Hug a geek today! (just joking, lol)